Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to a brand new day!


I'm so pleased to be writing this first of many entries on my new blog. I've been hesitant to join the often cluttered world of blogging but after many requests, nudging, and a personal desire to reach people, I decided to take the blogging plunge.

My desire with this blog is simple; to provide a safe exit off the freeway of the daily busyness, stress, and confusion, that so many of us experience. I pride myself in being practical and it's a practical approach that I will use in adding content to this page. It is my hope that we can provide useful and life changing tactics that you can employ in a variety of life facets. This will take the form of written articles and plenty of audio files that you can use again and again.

When I sat down with my team to discuss launching a blog the one thing we all insisted on was that the page must be content rich, updated regularly, and actually serve a purpose. We're not interested in merely posting warm and fuzzy notes that lack real grit. While you will read and hear me often expound on the benefits of positive thoughts and dreams you will also read and hear just as much about reality delivered with a healthy dose of candor. With that in mind, while we have a ton of content to release your way, we're always looking for your input as to what kind of topics and strategies you need to make the difference in your world. So please keep the feedback coming!

We're looking forward to a radical future of learning together!

Gary Miller

"Success is simple. Be the difference that makes the difference"

No comments: